Sender:
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2016 16:29:27 +0000
From:
Sharon Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Anne,

To coin a phrase "it depends".

Depends on how your spin-off's are set up. Some of ours have taken their records with them. In some cases the conceptual or pre-spin off materials have stayed with us. In one recent instance, their must be a clear line between us and a now totally stand-alone business.

Ironically if the spin-off folded, their materials returned to me.

Work with your legal team. They will guide you!

Rock on!

Sharon

Sharon Burnett, CRM
Seattle Washington USA

"If it ain't broke, take it apart and see why. If it is broke, take it apart
and see why."