Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2016 15:25:56 +0000
From:
"Petersen, Steve" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
I would go a couple of different ways depending on the level of the question
- If I'm all consumed within the job, working to keep current, pushing the message and/or have a passion for the field- profession.  If I simply come in and do my job but don't actively provide leadership , either personally or for my organization- field of endeavor.
- The industry I work in- field of endeavor, my specific job within the industry- profession

2 cents on the end of a long week

Go Cyclones

Steve