Sender:
Date:
Sun, 11 Sep 2016 11:49:03 -0500
Comments:
To: RAINbyte <[log in to unmask]>, AIN <[log in to unmask]>
WASHINGTON — Former Secretary of State Colin Powell found himself on the
defensive Thursday because of the release of a 2009 email exchange with
Hillary Clinton, describing his use of a private, dial-up email account to
carry out government business.

Powell's antiquated AOL account, which worked over a phone line in his
office at the State Department, might have been more vulnerable to attack
by hackers than the private email server Clinton used during her tenure as
secretary.

http://bit.ly/2cO1Sbl
http://bit.ly/2cO1Sbl+

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Lawmakers said on Thursday they will seek to recover
the missing emails of Colin Powell from his time as U.S. secretary of state
by contacting AOL Inc, the email service he used for his work at the time.

http://read.bi/2c1VWZY
http://read.bi/2c1VWZY+

--
Peterk