Sender:
From:
Ineke De Lange <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2016 11:31:59 +0200
Dear all,

I have just joined the list.

My name is Ineke De Lange and I work for a small company Exquando SA
(Information Services) based in Wavre, Belgium. I advise clients (mainly in
the financial sector) on small and large projects regarding document,
records management and Information Governance.
My main tasks include:
identify the most appropriate records management resources
design and develop filing systems, business classificaton schemes and
undertake records surveys,
etablish retention and disposal shedules,
advise on new record mnagement policies and helping in managing the
changeover from paper to electronic records systems
communication with the stakeholders during implementation

Furthermore I have a long experience (15 years) as an
Archivist/Documentalist.

I am looking forward to share experience and to learn from you all as
professionals.

Kindest regards

Ineke De Lange

Senior Consultant

Avenue Edison 20, B-1300 Wavre

+32 471 04 46 21 <%2B32%20471%2043%2011%2097>

www.exquando.com