Sender:
From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2016 11:19:17 -0500
In the old days I would take the drive out to the woods and shoot it with a
45/70. Some argued a .357 was best but I think the big bore did a more
complete job and it looked better hanging on the office wall. However
current changes in recovery technology suggest that it MAY be possible to
recover some information from the aforementioned blasted drive. The current
recommendation for ensuring that the information can never be recovered,
thus meeting any and all disposal requirements, is to document the removal
of the drive use a bonded currier service and transfer the drive to the
Hillary Clinton campaign,

Chris Flynn