Sender:
From:
Nitza Medina-Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2016 17:21:13 +0000
The Greater Sacramento Capitol Chapter of ARMA International is proud to present our first in the series Building Your Dream Records Program: Data, Documents and Disasters. This presentation will focus on document restoration services; options for what happens after a disaster occurs and services to look for. Belfor will go over some losses seen, ways a service provider can help and suggestions for being proactive with your documents to help the process BEFORE disaster strikes.