Sender:
From:
"Dahlquist, Auty (Records Manager)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2016 15:33:59 +0000
Good Morning All,
I am the records manager for a public transit authority. I have been looking at records management systems and am specifically needing a system that can manage physical and electronic records, that is not cloud based. One system I have looked at uses metadata to categorize electronic records, including email, for retention purposes.
Does anyone use a system like this? Pros, cons? Any recommendations? No vendors please, just user comments on their current or past systems that fit this description.
Thank you,

Auty Dahlquist
Records Manager
Records Officer