Sender:
From:
Wellman_Tom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2016 21:38:19 +0000
Hello!

I want to contact  government organizations that have implemented SharePoint 2013, and are now looking to add a third-party software solution for records management.

I represent a government Board - roughly 250 employees - and SharePoint 2013 has been in place since 2015.

I have heard from vendors already regarding solutions, and the conversations have been great - but I really need feedback from other records managers.

Please feel free to contact me off-list.

Thanks,
Tom

J. Thomas Wellman
Records and Information Manager
State Board of Administration
1801 Hermitage Blvd.
Tallahassee, FL 32308
Tel:  (850) 413-1350
Fax: (850) 413-1394

Disclaimer: This communication may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.

Additionally, please note that Florida has a very broad public records law. This communication (including your email address, any attachments and other email contents) may be subject to disclosure to the public and media.