Sender:
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2016 15:05:19 -0400
From:
Aprille McKay <[log in to unmask]>
Thanks so much to everyone for your suggestions and reflections.  It's a
wonderful thing to have access to your collective wisdom!

Aprille

--
*Aprille Cooke McKay*
*Assistant Director for University Collections and Records Management*

  Bentley Historical Library
  1150 Beal Avenue
  Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-2113
  734-936-1346