Sender:
From:
"Fleig, Angela" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2016 22:12:01 +0000
Auty,
We are using HP Records Manager for both our physical and electronic records. We've had the product in place for many years and through many product name changes: Captura, TRIM, HP Records Manager. It's my understanding HP recently released their newest version a few months ago including a name change to HP Content Manger.

We have had much success with tracking our physical records:
-       boxes: multiple off-site storage facilities
-       files: onsite Records Centers within our office locations
-       other records types include items such as pallets, media, historical items, etc.

We also manage a large volume of our electronic records. Some of my favorite product features include the integration with Microsoft Office products, electronic record version control, the hold order functionality, and the auditing features.

Thank you,
Angela Fleig | Manager, Records Information Management | Yum! Brands

"This communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, (i) please do not read or disclose to others, (ii) please notify the sender by reply mail, and (iii) please delete this communication from your system. Failure to follow this process may be unlawful. Thank you for your cooperation."