Sender:
From:
"Steward, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2016 15:27:27 +0000
Hello Listservers, I want to update those of you who have known or known of Peter Sloan.  Peter was a Partner at my firm when I was hired in 1999.  He was a great support to me as I built a Records program here.  I also watched as he grew his legal practice in Records.  It was a privilege to see the quality of his work for a variety of clients.

It is both sad and exciting to share with you that Peter has taken his practice from the firm and opened his own office.  I hate to see him go but I am also very pleased for him.  The best news is that he is still very involved with RIM and IG.  Debbie Juhnke has joined him in this endeavor.

This is not intended as a promotion or commercial.  Peter has been an active ARMA member for years and he has also given of his time to the profession by speaking at a wide variety of events.  I want to share his message that he sent out along with his Web address.  I look forward to seeing great work from Peter and his team.

From Peter Sloan,

	Hi – as you may have heard, I’ve formed a new, boutique law firm, Information Governance Group, LLC.  Debbie Juhnke, CRM, IGP, has joined the firm, and we’re already busy (but never too busy!) helping new and old clients across industries with records 	retention, data management, and data security needs.  Our new website conveys what we’re about: www.infogovgroup.com.  Our blog, Information Bytes, will launch in coming weeks.

	It’s been the friendliest of spin-offs from our former firm, Husch Blackwell, LLP, and we’re actively collaborating on various projects.  And Debbie and I now deliver our decades of experience with information governance from a laser-focused, lean platform.

David B. Steward, CRM IGP
Director of Records

HUSCH BLACKWELL LLP
4801 Main Street,Suite 1000