Sender:
From:
"Harrelson, Amy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2016 15:27:10 +0000
Hi All,
  I am wondering if any of you are using Stored IQ for classification in an application environment in current state?  I think the tool is great for assisting in the classification of unstructured data and can assist in creating classification scheme but I am not sure it should be used as a primary option.  I also have huge concerns with the dynamic AEI tagging that can  be done with the tool.  I think that the tool can give great info to be used in analysis in conjunction with RIM/IG professionals to create the classification but I don't see it being the ultimate solution.  What are the pros and cons you all have seen using this tool?  No vendors please just those who have or do use the tool.

Thanks as always,
adh

Amy Harrelson
Records Analyst