Sender:
From:
STENSON Kris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2016 23:06:18 +0000
Hello Colleagues,

How time flies! Electronic Records Day is next Monday, October 10th.

For those of you who may not be familiar, Electronic Records Day is an annual initiative of the Council of State Archivists (CoSA) to bring greater awareness to the critical role that e-records play in our society, and the challenges we all face in managing and preserving them. This is your chance to:

-Speak with your stakeholders about ways they can better manage their electronic information
-Highlight the critical challenges we face, and discuss solutions for the future
-Point out the good work you have been doing to ensure continued access to these critical records

You can also take the conversation to social media using the hashtag #ERecsDay

As always, CoSA is happy to help out, and has prepared some conversation starters for you to use. They are found at:

 https://www.statearchivists.org/programs/state-electronic-records-initiative/electronic-records-day/electronic-records-day-promotional-materials/

Comments, questions or suggestions? Contact us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thanks,

Kristopher Stenson
ORMS Administrator
Oregon State Archives