Sender:
From:
Nitza Medina-Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 2016 22:06:45 +0000
Please join us for our October ARMA Chapter Meeting where we will focus on our theme "Building Your Dream Records Program". This month will be all about you! Bring your records management challenge and let your colleagues crowd source solutions. We want to help one another to get closer to our dream records program! Sign in will start at 9:30am. For more information and to RSVP click here: http://bit.ly/2dQBUZq

Sincerely,
Nitza

Nitza Medina-Garcia, CRM
Records and Information Management Consultant

646.287.1660 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | www.icbsolutions.net<http://www.icbsolutions.net/>
Certified with the State of California as a Small Business SB-#1800309
[ICBS Email]