Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 2016 16:50:28 +0000
From:
"Strickler, Tammy J. (RMD) (FBI)" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
In the past, I found a local company that would shred documents on site if we then allowed them to sell the shreddings for recycling.  No cost for the shredding.  We emptied a warehouse of a few hundred boxes of cancelled checks -- no cost for shredding.

Call around - that is how we found that vendor - it was in the Baltimore MD area.