Sender:
From:
Robert Smallwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 2016 15:17:13 -0400
The Institute for Information Governance has trained more professionals in
InfoGov than any other organization in the U.S. We have had a number of our
students pass the IGP exam and none of them have failed. But others have
come to us looking for a focused, economical way to pass the IGP exam.

So after hearing from our students -- loud and clear -- we have come up with
a solution to make it easier for those wishing to become a certified IGP ---
guaranteed: an intensive, 3-day online course, 3 hours each day that follows
the IGP exam blueprint. with focused pre-class and post-class assigned
homework that includes reviewing videos and some supplemental reading. Our
course syllabus is here. https://www.igtraining.com/igp-prep-crash-course.html

The first thing students must do is to watch a 2-hour "Intro to IG" video
before they begin the course and then they must pass the basic pre-test.
Then we will dive into the elements of the exam blueprint, step-by-step, and
students may ask interactive questions of the instructor to be sure they
understand concepts before moving on. On the final day, students will take
an abbreviated "IGP Practice Exam" so they can get a sense of their level of
mastery and where they need to focus their efforts. Any needed tutoring is
available online at no extra cost.

Robert Smallwood, author of 6 books on IG topics is the lead instructor
---but students in this new intensive online IGP Prep class will receive a
great bonus: the opportunity to discuss the exam, and its updates, with one
of the exam architects, Robin Woolen, IGP, and also Dr. Pat Franks, CRM, CA,
IGP. So students will get a good idea of what to expect when they sit for
the exam along with some helpful study hints.

And here's the kicker: we are so confident that we are offering a money-back
guarantee for our IGP Prep Course tuition if a student completes all the
coursework but does not pass the exam (conditions apply). Plus you get to
keep our new intensive IGP Study Guide and still have access to the course
videos.

So if anyone out there has been waiting for the right opportunity to become
an IGP, register today - class size is limited. Request registration here:
https://www.igtraining.com/igp-prep-crash-course.html

Robert Smallwood
Institute for IG @ IMERGE Consulting
San Diego, CA