Sender:
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2016 21:04:21 -0500
Comments:
To: RAINbyte <[log in to unmask]>
A social media kerfuffle between a local radio host and Miami Beach Mayor
Philip Levine has turned into a legal dispute over what social media posts
are deemed public under Florida’s sunshine laws.

Mortgage broker Grant Stern, a vocal critic of Levine, is suing the mayor
and City Hall over access to the list of people Levine has blocked on his
Facebook page and satellite radio broadcasts he’s done on Sirius/XM.

Stern, who is also a radio broadcaster, has filed suit in circuit court to
force Levine to disclose the blocked Facebook accounts; audio recordings of
“The Mayor,” a Sirius/XM show Levine hosts; and a month’s worth of Twitter
posts (tweets).

http://hrld.us/2e82OtR
http://hrld.us/2e82OtR+

Read more here: