Sender:
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 2016 12:45:58 +0000
From:
Stephen A Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Colleagues:

IG or RIM (and you know me, it is RIM all day every day!) are only as good as the support given at the highest level of your organization and the policies and procedures underpinning the program.

I am back!  As you all know, I was laid off from QVC June 6th in West Chester, PA, after 11 years.  Exactly 3 months later, I landed on my feet at a great company called Jabil Circuit, Inc. in St. Petersburg, FL.  I unfortunately missed the ARMA conference this year but I have connected with great professionals in the ARMA Gulf Coast chapter just this week as I attended one of the meetings.

I am thrilled to be back at work doing what I love to do!  I will be attending ARMA in Orlando next year as that is a very short drive for me.  Have a great Friday and weekend!

Regards, Steve

Stephen A. Smith, MLIS, CRM, CEDS, CIP, CDIA+
Sr. Program Manager, Global Records Management
[Global Compliance Logo_72dpi_RGB.jpg]
Jabil Circuit, Inc. | Global Compliance
Office:  +1 727.803.7636 | Cell:  +1 727.900.8220
10800 Roosevelt Blvd., St. Petersburg, FL 33716
www.jabil.com<http://www.jabil.com/>