Sender:
From:
Ginny Daley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2016 09:53:29 -0400
Ineke - Are you familiar with the various systems designed just for facilities
management projects & documents? These are great at versioning of
documents such as plans & drawings.  I have been doing ERM in a campus
facilities management environment for the past 6 years. Although we use a
variety of commercial and homegrown systems, most of our colleagues use
the bigger software systems like Meridian and FAMUS. There is a listserv
for the Campus FM Technology Assn (CFTA) http://www.cfta.org/ and folks
there can be very helpful with reviews of various document management
systems. Their website includes links to free webinars (and recordings or prior
prior webinars) that include vendor demonstrations and specific software applica
applications at various institutions.

Good luck!

Ginny Daley
Capital Projects Management