Sender:
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2016 19:54:23 +0000
From:
"McKee, Robert W." <[log in to unmask]>
"It's time to write the records management objectives for the upcoming year...does anyone else other than me run out of ideas???  I mean, once you have an established program; what else can you do?? I'm always looking for better processes, etc. but actual "objectives" ??"

You might take a look at the Principles & work through the Maturity Model. That's a good place to start for annual objectives regardless of how mature your program is.

Robert McKee

Records Manager

314.342.0615  Office

314.452.9851  Mobile