Sender:
Date:
Sun, 4 Dec 2016 21:13:11 -0600
Comments:
To: RAINbyte <[log in to unmask]>, RECMGMT-UK <[log in to unmask]>
During our annual meeting at Archives*Records 2016, the Records Management
Roundtable Steering Committee debuted the new Records Management
Bibliography. The reenvisioned bibliography is now in Zotero and is
available for all to use and collaborate. Zotero is a free, open-source
research tool that helps users collect, organize, and analyze resources and
share them in a variety of ways. Zotero provides the ability to store
author, title, and publication fields and to export that information as
formatted references. Zotero also provide the ability to organize, tag, and
search resources.

The Records Management Bibliography in Zotero builds upon the bibliography
the RMRT published in 2012. By sharing the bibliography in Zotero, anyone
can join the group to contribute to the resource list. It is no longer a
static document.
http://bit.ly/2h3VygC
http://bit.ly/2h3VygC+

--