Sender:
From:
Bruce White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2016 08:34:55 -0500
I believe a larger concern for Federal Records Managers is the use by
agency executives of personal email accounts to conduct business
bypassing government email systems.  We've seen this occur more and
more over the past several years by both parties.

Bruce White, CRM, PMP
Radnor, PA
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/bblanco