Sender:
From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2016 16:36:02 -0700
I just don't see the issue with a Sessions-managed DOJ any more than with a
Holder-managed one. If behavior is ethical, it is, and if it isn't, it
isn't, regardless of the party affiliation. In my personal estimation
anyone who holds the position that it's OK when "my side" does it and
reprehensible when "their side" does it is a political hack. And I'd
certainly hope that our industry codes of ethics and personal ethics would
treat like behavior similarly regardless of which "side" did it.

In the meantime, I will give Trump, Sessions, and the administration the
same benefit of the doubt I gave Holder, Obama, and that administration and
base my perceptions on what they actually do, not what I thought or heard
that they might.

Your friendly neighborhood political scientist,

Jesse Wilkins, CIP, CRM, IGP
Denver, CO
blog: http://informata.blogspot.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jessewilkins