Sender:
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2016 08:11:16 -0500
From:
Marko Sillanpaa <[log in to unmask]>
Great to see that we in Florida are ahead of California on this.  Public
employees are not allowed to use their personal email accounts to discuss
work matters.  If it's proven that they did, with a simple email from the
other side showing they did, then that account is open to disclosure.  This
has been upheld in court.  Oddly the same county that got the big fine got
hit twice.  This is now part of mandated training to all public officials.

Marko Sillanpaa, CIP, ECMᵖ, SMGᵖ
www.BigMenOnContent.com
925-997-6969