Sender:
From:
"Westlund, Cheryl" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 2016 13:06:17 -0500
When attempting to give a visual representation of what file shares would
look like if they were paper, what source do you use for the
conversion/calculations?  I have used Measuring Scanned Documents,
Born-Digital Documents, & Digital Storage
<http://www.crescentmeadow.com/document_imaging/pdf/22009p.pdf> for many
years but wonder if there isn't a newer source.  I also use this same
reference for a multitude of other conversions and have found it to be very
helpful over the years.  It seems to me that either ARMA or AIIM would have
a similar reference tool but I can't seem to find anything.  Any
suggestions for other references?

Thanks!

Cheryl Westlund, CRM

Corporate Records Management Program (COREMAP) Site Manager

Phone: 317-521-4734 Cell: 317-991-0896
Roche Diagnostics Corporation / 9115 Hague Road, P.O. Box 50416 /
Indianapolis, IN 46250-0416
*"Where is the knowledge we have lost in information?" T.S. Eliot, 1934*