Sender:
From:
Bruce White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2016 16:17:22 -0500
Steve,

I just completed a related project for my company, a large financial
institution.  I spent countless hours since June reading and
re-reading the 317 pages of the Fiduciary Rule - almost as much fun as
getting a root canal without any Novocaine. :>)

The Department of Labor requires records to be kept for six years.
But in typical fashion the Rule does not list which records need to be
retained.  I reviewed a number of websites.  Most only identify
records in generalities.  Where it gets tricky is if your company
decides to employ the Best Interest Contract (BIC) exemption.

Anyway contact me off-line and I should be able to help.

Bruce White, CRM, PMP
Radnor, PA
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/bblanco