Sender:
Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 2016 07:15:48 -0600
From:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ARMA International <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 7:00 AM
Subject: Volunteer Opportunity: Help Validate the Updated RIM Core
Competencies
To: [log in to unmask]

This message contains graphics. If you do not see the graphics, click here
to view
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/servlet/MailView?ms=MjczODQxMDAS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&j=OTQ0MjE3MzM0S0&mt=1&rt=0>
.

Volunteer Opportunity
Can't see this email properly? View Online
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/servlet/MailView?ms=MjczODQxMDAS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&j=OTQ0MjE3MzM0S0&mt=1&rt=0>

Volunteer Opportunity

*Volunteer Opportunity: Help validate the updated RIM core competencies*

In August, ARMA International began the intense process of updating the RIM
core competencies with a volunteer group of 30 subject matter experts. Now
is your opportunity to help validate the updated competencies.

Simply complete *ARMA International's RIM Core Competencies - Validation
Survey*
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/ctt?kn=6&ms=MjczODQxMDAS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&b=0&j=OTQ0MjE3MzM0S0&mt=1&rt=0>
by *Wednesday, January 11, 2017.*

The validation survey
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/ctt?kn=1&ms=MjczODQxMDAS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&b=0&j=OTQ0MjE3MzM0S0&mt=1&rt=0>
consists of 219 competencies to review. You do not need to complete the
survey in one sitting, as it may take a couple hours to complete.

Thank you for considering this opportunity! This is an important step in
the updating and publication of the RIM core competencies, and we could not
accomplish it without your expertise and validation.

*Remember: The survey
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/ctt?kn=2&ms=MjczODQxMDAS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&b=0&j=OTQ0MjE3MzM0S0&mt=1&rt=0>must
be submitted by Wednesday, January 11, 2017.*

    [image: fb]
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/ctt?kn=4&ms=MjczODQxMDAS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&b=0&j=OTQ0MjE3MzM0S0&mt=1&rt=0>
  [image: tw]
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/ctt?kn=10&ms=MjczODQxMDAS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&b=0&j=OTQ0MjE3MzM0S0&mt=1&rt=0>
  [image: in]
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/ctt?kn=9&ms=MjczODQxMDAS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&b=0&j=OTQ0MjE3MzM0S0&mt=1&rt=0>

11880 College Blvd., Ste. 450, Overland Park, KS 66210 USA
www.arma.org
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/ctt?kn=7&ms=MjczODQxMDAS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&b=0&j=OTQ0MjE3MzM0S0&mt=1&rt=0>

   800.422.2762 <(800)%20422-2762>
         Unsubscribe