Sender:
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2016 08:43:23 -0500
From:
Donald Lueders <[log in to unmask]>
Fantastic article, Ginny!  Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

The Internet of Things will likely prove to be the biggest challenge
records management professionals have ever faced and we need to be ahead of
the curve on it.  This story is just the tip of the iceberg.  Look for more
and more of these types of IOT-related records management use cases in the
very near future.

Don Lueders, CRM, CDIA
Chantilly, VA