Sender:
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2017 20:12:29 -0500
From:
Frank Guerino <[log in to unmask]>
Thank you, Peter.  I appreciate the help.

The indexing is also something Iım interested in (and was planning ask about
at a later date).  Iım sure youıre aware that most organizations are long
past just Alphabetic, Subject and Numeric filing.  Many are indexing on many
(and even every) Attribute/Field that is relevant for a specific recordıs
data type (Record Type).

Thanks, again.

Frank
‹
Frank Guerino, Managing Partner
The International Foundation for Information Technology (IF4IT)
http://www.if4it.com <http://www.if4it.com/>
1.908.294.5191 (M)