Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2017 16:38:27 +0000
From:
"King, Richard G - (kingr)" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
You don't have to "Test", you make that functionality part of the bid process.  The vendor needs to demonstrate that the system you are buying has that capability.  They should also be able to connect you to other users of that system who are using the system.  You can also work this out ahead of the need by pre-qualifying vendors of system products.  Dick King, University of Arizona