Sender:
From:
"Bruno, Denise" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2017 17:54:38 +0000
Hi:

I am looking to fill two ECM BA positions.  Both are Temporary Full-Time contract positions, ending Dec 22, 2017.  Do not apply directly to me.  Instead please apply on-line at www.york.ca<http://www.york.ca/careers> by January 18, 2017, quoting competition #19994.

________________________________

Description

Progressive. Collaborative. Accountable.

Draw on your passion. Shape our community.

Progressive and collaborative, with a clear, long-term vision.  We value employees' contributions and inspire excellence.  We are driven by a desire to help shape and serve the growing community in which we live and work.

Enterprise Content Management Business Analyst #19994 (2)

The Regional Municipality of York
Corporate Services Department

Office of the Regional Clerk

Location: Newmarket, Ontario. This is a Union position.

Scheduled Weekly Hours: 35; Scheduled Shifts: 0830 - 1630

 Temporary Full-Time, Approx. 12 months, Salary $42.38 - $46.07 per hour

Reporting to the Supervisor, IAM Business Solutions, is responsible for implementing and supporting projects related to Enterprise Content Management (ECM) (e.g. eDOCS); gathering, documenting and confirming user Department requirements; ensuring consistency with corporate policies, standards and best practices in Information Management (IM); and conducting business process analysis to support efficiency improvements through the application of an ECM solution to manage the Region's information.

Requirements

*       Successful completion of a Community College Diploma in Records and Information Management, Library and Information Science or related field or approved equivalent combination of education and experience.

*       Minimum five (5) years demonstrated experience in Records and Information Management, the application of Electronic Content Management Systems and experience or training in business process analysis and re-engineering and workflow analysis

*       Experience in project management and change management processes.

*       Sound knowledge of Enterprise Content Management Solutions (e.g. eDOCS) or Records and Information Management Systems that include retention scheduling.

*       Knowledge of current trends and changes in records and information management, email management and electronic document management industry.

*       Understanding of records and information management principles and practices, legislation and retention and compliance implications.

*       Knowledge of and demonstrated ability in corporate core competencies including customer service, communication, team work, initiative/self-management, accountability, flexibility and adaptability.

*       Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills to identify needs, initiate, organize, coordinate and manage projects.

*       Strong communication and consultation skills to determine requirements from users and to negotiate final outcome, and to train and make presentations to varied audiences.

*       Computer literacy with MS Office software applications.

*       Ability to formulate and implement quality improvement and change management processes.

*       Ability to travel to off site locations in a timely and efficient manner, as required.

*       Ability to work outside regular business hours, as required.

Please apply on-line at www.york.ca<http://www.york.ca/careers> by January 18, 2017, quoting competition #19994. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. For additional information on The Regional Municipality of York, please visit the above-mentioned website.

Regards,

Denise Bruno | Supervisor, Business Solutions, Office of the Regional Clerk, Corporate Services
The Regional Municipality of York | 17250 Yonge Street | Newmarket, ON L3Y 6Z1
O: 1-877-464-9675 ext. 71333 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | www.york.ca<http://www.york.ca/>
Our Values: Integrity, Commitment, Accountability, Respect, Excellence

 [cid:image001.png@01CEFA76.ACDDE030] <https://www.facebook.com/YorkRegion>        [cid:image002.jpg@01CEFA76.ACDDE030] <http://twitter.com/YorkRegionGovt>        [cid:image003.png@01CEFA76.ACDDE030] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/342217/careers?trk=job_view_topcard_company_image>