Sender:
From:
Nitza Medina-Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2017 06:32:17 +0000
The Greater Sacramento Capitol Chapter of ARMA International is proud to present our third in the series Building Your Dream Records Program: Intro to DMS. This presentation will focus on how a Document Management System (DMS) can help your organization be more successful - not just today, but into the future. DMS solutions are critical for managing the explosive growth of organizational work product and other content by ensuring it is accessible, governed, and can be leveraged for maximum benefit and organizational productivity.