Sender:
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2017 09:36:28 -0500
From:
Frank Guerino <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Gary,

Thanks for taking the time to help!

1. Re: Capabilities...  Capabilities could be organizational, role-based, etc.
Subclassifications/Subcategories are very easy to add.  It will be
interesting to collect these capabilities.
2. Re: Changing SW tools...  Sounds reasonable, especially when we consider
things like solutions in the Cloud vs. Software we buy and install.
3. Re: adding Complimentary Disciplines... I like it!!!

Thanks again,

Frank
--
Frank Guerino, Managing Partner
The International Foundation for Information Technology (IF4IT)