Sender:
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2017 20:12:34 -0600
From:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tera Ladner <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 7:59 AM
Subject: Be Heard. Vote in the ARMA International Board of Directors
Election.
To: [log in to unmask]

This message contains graphics. If you do not see the graphics, click here
to view
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/servlet/MailView?ms=Mjc2NDcxMjMS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&j=OTY0NjQ5NzUxS0&mt=1&rt=0>
.

BOD Election
Can't see this email properly? View Online
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/servlet/MailView?ms=Mjc2NDcxMjMS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&j=OTY0NjQ5NzUxS0&mt=1&rt=0>

Your voice matters.

Fellow members:

The time is NOW to help shape the future of ARMA International.

As an eligible voter, you received an e-mail earlier this month from ARMA
International Election Coordinator with a link to casting your votes for
president-elect and directors. If you’ve already voted, I thank you for
doing so. If you have not voted, please seize this chance to help shape the
direction of your association.

If there was ever a time where your vote matters, it is now! Your
widespread participation will help make the ARMA International board more
reflective of our demographics and our industries.

With the explosion of digital data and devices, and all of the legal,
compliance, and security implications, our industry needs to be front and
center in organizations—and often it is not. You can influence this
outcome. The board you help choose will steer your association in its
efforts to empower you, your organizations, and the profession.

There are exciting things taking place at ARMA International this year and
this new board – and your vote – will help shape its future!

Voting closes on *January 31*.

For a list of candidates, check out the web page
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/ctt?kn=2&ms=Mjc2NDcxMjMS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&b=0&j=OTY0NjQ5NzUxS0&mt=1&rt=0>
.

Thanks in advance for helping to shape the future of ARMA International!

*If you do not have your election login information, please click here
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/ctt?kn=7&ms=Mjc2NDcxMjMS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&b=0&j=OTY0NjQ5NzUxS0&mt=1&rt=0>,
enter your email address that is on file with ARMA International, and your
election login information will be emailed to you.*

Sincerely,
Tera Ladner, JD, IGP, CRM
ARMA International President

    [image: fb]
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/ctt?kn=3&ms=Mjc2NDcxMjMS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&b=0&j=OTY0NjQ5NzUxS0&mt=1&rt=0>
  [image: tw]
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/ctt?kn=9&ms=Mjc2NDcxMjMS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&b=0&j=OTY0NjQ5NzUxS0&mt=1&rt=0>
  [image: in]
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/ctt?kn=8&ms=Mjc2NDcxMjMS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&b=0&j=OTY0NjQ5NzUxS0&mt=1&rt=0>

11880 College Blvd., Ste. 450, Overland Park, KS 66210 USA
www.arma.org
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/ctt?kn=5&ms=Mjc2NDcxMjMS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&b=0&j=OTY0NjQ5NzUxS0&mt=1&rt=0>

   800.422.2762 <(800)%20422-2762>
         Unsubscribe