Sender:
From:
"Roach, Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 2017 16:24:40 +0000
Greetings,

Our company is looking for a reliable imaging vendor in Mexico City for an immediate imaging project that will likely last a year or more.  Has  anyone on the list worked with one they would recommend?  If so, can you send a name and contact information directly to me at the email address below?

Any leads would be appreciated.

Thanks, Bill

Bill Roach, CRM
Manager, Record Retention
MoneyGram International
p: 952-591-3325
1550 Utica Ave S,
Minneapolis, MN 55416

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system.