Sender:
From:
Kelly Chatain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 2017 15:57:50 -0500
Hello Everyone!

I'm about to organize our 3rd annual records clean-up day and I would love
to hear about the ways in which you've focused on electronic records for
this type of event. The last two years were primarily about dealing with
our backlog of paper records, but we've got a pretty good handle on them,
so I'd like to work specifically with the digital materials.

Did you highlight particular types of records? Use incentives?

I've already identified trouble spots (like local drives), but I thought
I'd tap the collective wisdom and see what comes up.

Thank you!

--
Kelly Chatain
Associate Archivist