Sender:
From:
Bruce White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2017 15:22:25 -0500
Emmy,

I can't speak for the seminar offered by the Puget Sound chapter.

From my experience - generally the sessions are taught by CRMs who
have taken and passed the exams and can provide insights on how best
to prepare.  I know some individuals who have difficulty taking exams,
even though they know the subject matter, and found these seminars
helpful understanding the process.  I participated in a prep seminar
many years ago (I believe one of the first one offered) and gleaned a
great deal of information which helped me out.

I think another aspect is networking.  All of the attendees are in the
same situation as you.  I met some great individuals who were sitting
for the exams. We helped each other out getting ready for the exams.
In addition I established relationships with some of the presenters
who were available to answer any of my questions.  I still keep in
touch with a few of them to this day and use them as sounding boards
for ideas I have in my current job.

Bruce White, CRM, PMP
Radnor, PA
e-mail: [log in to unmask]