Sender:
From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2017 16:29:02 -0600
"I'm working on a project to eliminate paper reports from our mainframe"

Brian,

I have not heard this problem in some time.

It is NEVER a good idea to store paper records in you mainframe. I suppose
the best way to remove them would be to get a screwdriver, open the case
and physically remove the paper reports. You might looks into an electronic
solution in the future. BFMA is a great resource you might check into
depending on your specific needs.

Chris Flynn