Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 2017 15:05:51 +0000
From:
"Walsh, Mark" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Mark -

The percentages given vary from 5-10% and above for permanent or archival records.  That is over the totality of an organizations records.  If, for example, you are receiving only minutes from governing boards, your permanent records could be 100%.  If you have only maps and plats, it may be the same deal.

If I were in your place, I'd contact the Texas State Library and Archives Commission and have one of their analysts go over the schedules pertaining to Records of Utility Services (there are five) with you so that you have an actual rather than projected idea of the permanent records in this transfer.

Cheers!

Mark

G. Mark Walsh CA, CRM
University Records Manager
Assistant Director, Records Management & IT Policy
Old Dominion University
Norfolk, Virginia 23529
757-683-3411