Sender:
From:
"Westlund, Cheryl" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2017 10:56:34 -0500
Has anyone used Adobe Sign to manage their approvals for records
destruction and if so, how successful were you at using this tool?  Or if
you have experience using Adobe Sign for other workflows/processes I would
be interested in hearing more about this too.

Thanks!

Cheryl Westlund, CRM

Corporate Records Management Program (COREMAP) Site Manager

Phone: 317-521-4734 Cell: 317-991-0896
Roche Diagnostics Corporation / 9115 Hague Road, P.O. Box 50416 /
Indianapolis, IN 46250-0416
*"Where is the knowledge we have lost in information?" T.S. Eliot, 1934*