Sender:
From:
Connie Hume <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2017 14:42:53 +0000
Hi All,

I will be starting phased retirement on July 5th which creates a job opportunity at MISO. I encourage all of you to contact any records management professionals you feel might be interested in this position. I recommend MISO as an excellent place to work and Carmel Indiana, a suburb of Indianapolis, as a nice, upscale area to live.

The position is for a Records Analyst II , Senior
Responsibilities include policy and procedure writing, retention schedule maintenance, offsite storage coordination, content management sme, etc.
The Records Management Program has plenty of room for growth.

The full job description may be found at:
https://www.misoenergy.org/AboutUs/Careers/Pages/Careers.aspx

Feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss,
Connie Hume, CRM
Senior Records Analyst
Controls and Process Assurance
Direct Dial 317-249-5435