Sender:
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2017 22:46:38 -0600
From:
Douglas Allen <[log in to unmask]>
To: Anele NOLA_89 <[log in to unmask]>, Nina Leonardis <[log in to unmask]>, "Hanson, Christopher (NIH/NIAID) [E]" <[log in to unmask]>, Beth Martin <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
Attached is a response to the Update posted on youtube.com by a member of
the ARMA International Staff.  As you may have noted, responses to the
posting were disabled, so no discussion was being sought.

While I am pleased to see that my questions of our International Board and
staff have prompted some discussion, I do wish that the responses thus far
had been more candid, more forthcoming and less focused on "attacking the
messenger".  I know that's popular in our society these days, but I'm not
so sure that it's helpful in building trust and building a healthy ARMA
International.

Anyway, I'm a bit disappointed to respond yet again, but some of the
assertions by the ARMA staff member required a response. Please excuse the
interruption in your day and the addition of one more email!

Douglas P Allen, CRM, CDIA+
Past President, ARMA International