Sender:
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2018 16:38:05 -0500
From:
Jim Suderman <[log in to unmask]>
The report is by Wolfie Christl and here is the link to the report
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__crackedlabs.org_dl_CrackedLabs-5FChristl-5FCorporateSurveillance.pdf&d=DwIBaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=ZpDAGL-nRQPBcLdGrgRL2Px87GDVhCvoQvLifzNj_sQ&s=3zMxHKzfPPy0nnIC-xP7CskGP3ASLmHnOOXS69IIO7I&e=>.
As Hugh suspected, the link to the report is also available via the link in
PeterK's email.