Sender:
From:
"Susan D. Haigh" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2018 12:02:39 -0500
Hi Jonathan. Box.com (via local company CloudPWR) won the Washington State
Master Contract for cloud services back in 2014, and at this point quite a
few local and state agencies are using it at various levels.

I am sure the folks at WA Enterprise Services could provide some feedback or
contacts for agencies that are using this platform:
https://fortress.wa.gov/ga/apps/ContractSearch/ContractSummary.aspx?c=04913

Or you could contact CloudPWR in Tacoma. They could point you to
some of their customers and will have a better sense how they are using the
platform: www.cloudpwr.com/mastercontract/

I have some very basic experience with Box as my agency recently bought in
at the minimum number of 'seats' under the State Contract, to allow our
Permit Center to accept plans and permits from builders and developers
electronically. It has made our customers happy, at least! We will be
working with staff to see how they feel after a few weeks' use, and work on
a wider strategy, before we decide next steps and whether we want to push
for a larger roll-out.

Not sure I can be of much help if you have any specific questions given my
limited use so far, but feel free to contact me.

Best of luck to you,
Susan Haigh