Sender:
From:
Robin Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2018 09:18:59 -0500
Each year, the market waits for the annual cybersecurity predictions issued from Stroz
Friedberg.  This year, we are expanding on those predictions with a year-long webinar
series designed to help foster enterprise-awareness of protecting information as an asset
by building a culture of cyber as part of enterprise risk, supporting the critical role of the
information manager in this process.

We'll be with you the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 11 a.m. Eastern/16:00 GMT with a
series of programs alternating between 60-minute academic programs in our "Protect
What's Yours," series, and 30-minute technical, tactical programs in our "Tech Talk" series.

We kick off the series on Tuesday, February 20th at 11 a.m. Eastern/10 a.m. Central.  In
this month's program, our panel talks about the increased importance of the Chief Risk
officer as CRO's take center stage to manage cyber as an enterprise risk issue.

In this program, we'll learn about:

•	Reasons why the enterprise should manage cyber risk as enterprise risk rather than in
individual business unit silos;
•	The growing trend of the Chief Risk Officer as the central role bringing risk
management together at the enterprise level;
•	Examples of the types of risk that exist in the various enterprise business units such
as financial, operational, legal, human capital, technology, cybersecurity, compliance, and
communications; and
•	How risk flows through the enterprise, and how that risk can be transferred.

Register here:  https://hubs.ly/H09ZVb70