Sender:
From:
Jessica Fairchild <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2018 09:32:37 -0700
Jessica wrote: " posted last week asking if anyone had any suggestions for
RIM Month
activities. I had a lot of people respond asking me to share suggestions
with the listserv. Unfortunately, I did not receive any suggestions."

Please accept my apologies for not responding sooner.  Feel free to contact
me directly, and I would be happy to send you my various campaign
materials. Below are a few of the things that I have done in the past.

- Trivia, Quizzes, and Challenges
- Departmental Records Coordinator of the Year Award
- Created a mascot (Chippy)
- Created baseball cards for all records coordinators that included their
RIM Philosophy, Best RIM Move, and Best Known For during a baseball themed
clean-up event, where departments worked as teams
- Create a monthly calendar with easy to complete activities (similar to
Take Part)
- Asked the President/CEO to send a kick-off message
- Created a video

Jessica Fairchild
San Diego, CA