Sender:
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2018 14:27:51 +0000
From:
Stephen A Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Colleagues:

Good morning and I hope you are all well.  I wanted to let everyone know about the passing of a friend and colleague, Jesse D. Cheatham.  Jesse and I worked together for over 5 years at QVC.  I was laid off June 6, 2016.  Jesse and the rest of my RM team was laid off in September of that year.  We kept in contact for a while but unfortunately lost contact after a few months.  I then discovered that Jesse passed away March 5, 2017 at the age of 55.  Needless to say I was stunned and saddened by this news.

Most of you will not recognize who Jesse is but he worked in the Philadelphia area for 25+ years in records and information management, mostly in the legal profession.  Jesse was a great asset for QVC while we worked together.  More than that, Jesse was a wonderful husband and father and he was one of my best friends who will be dearly missed.

Jesse is survived by his wife Renee, his two lovely daughters and his grandchildren.

Regards, Steve

Stephen A. Smith, MLIS, CRM, CEDS, CIP, CDIA+
Sr. Program Manager, Global Records Management
[1492431704942_PastedImage]
Jabil Inc. | Global Ethics and Compliance
Office:  +1 727.803.7636 | Cell:  +1 727.900.8220
888 Executive Center Drive West, 3rd Floor, St. Petersburg, FL 33702
www.jabil.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.jabil.com_&d=DwIFAw&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=J_LES7VGC9DRpAkCRZdeTxj8FbhGMnBSRkwT2ayqTIs&s=ncQOxIFEqhdgVJp67pEIyIvGs8o40SRkWaMP9VUgvxc&e=>