From:
"Donna W. Collins" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 15:05:11 -0600
I am posting this request for a local vendor who has been asked to
locate a copy of a 1970's "Michigan Study" on the cost of misfiles.
This is all the information she has so we don't know who created it.
Does anyone have a copy of such a study or know where one could be
located?  She is only interested in this 1970's study and nothing else
(more recent or relevant) on this topic will do.

Please respond to the list or to me separately
([log in to unmask]) and I'll forward any applicable answers.
Thanks in advance.

Donna W. Collins, CRM
Records Supervisor
Alabama Gas Corporation