From:
"Rollo, Douglas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2005 10:56:36 -0400
Thanks for the info.

I am going to the Phillies opener with the Washington Nationals today.  It is always good to hear from someone from home.  One thing about the weather is if it snows one day it is usually gone the next.

Take care and keep in touch,

Douglas Rollo
Records & Conflicts Manager
Young Conaway Stargatt & Taylor, LLP