From:
Tracey Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Apr 2005 16:21:09 -0400
Where are you located?

-----Original Message-----
From: S S [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 4:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Document Management Consultant

I am looking for consultants experienced in Document
Management/ECM.

Specifically, I seek individuals with experience in
performing a needs analysis & providing guidance and
direction in the development of a RFP for acquisition
of a comprehensive system (doc. mgmt., e-forms,
workflow, imaging, etc.).

Would prefer someone with the above experience in an
engineering drawing management environment and that is
independent of any specific vendor.

If you are that person or if you can recommend someone
from past experience please email me for more
information.

Thanks in advance.......

Scott